Monday, April 9, 2012

Viewing My Posts?

It used to be o easy, all I had to do was click on the little button on the main toolbar at the top next to the edit profile button and I could see if anyone had posted in anything I'd posted in after me. But recently, the nifty little feature has stopped adding new threads to the list. The other ones, that I had posted on more than a month ago still come up when ever someone posts on them, but none of the new ones.

I didn't mind at first, because I've only made a couple new threads since then, but lately, business has been booming, and I don't have time to go through each place I've posted every singe day, and I want to know if there is anything I can do to fix this.

If it is just clearing my cache of cookies or whatever wizardry that is, I'm going to shoot myself in the noggin... actually I'll try that and come back if it does work. But other than that, is there anything that will fix this problem. Because I would really like convenience back because I'm a bloody lazy American and I like it that way.

Thanks,
Pie

Edits: I just cleared my cache of cookies....nothing so far, won't be able to tell until someone posts something somewhere that i've posted.

Oh, and that reminds me of something. Sometimes when I log in, I click on a page, and I get logged right back out. I'll log in again, wait a bit, go to a couple pages,and the same thing will happen again. It isn't irksome, but I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the aforementioned problem, because that never happened until two or three weeks ago. Now it happens nearly every time I make my dramatic appearance onto this site.

slab city super bowl snacks appleton denver weather super bowl recipes planned parenthood what time does the superbowl start

No comments:

Post a Comment